Medical practitioners worldwide are singing the praises of the Clarius HD3. This revolutionary device has transformed the medical world by facilitating instant, high-definition image quality at the touch of a button.
Used by clinicians across many medical specialties, Clarius now promises to streamline and enhance your OB/GYN procedures with quick, simple, and sanitary scanning at your fingertips.
What can it do?
Clarius is perfect for preliminary appointments, routine check-ups, or investigative examinations during all stages of pregnancy. Clarius promises to simplify a variety of OB/GYN procedures, including:
- Verify an early pregnancy’s foetal viability and intrauterine location
- Assess gestational stage
- Complete measurements to verify the estimated due date
- Monitor foetal heart rate
- Perform antral follicle count for reproductive medicine
- Measure amniotic fluid level
- Identify pregnancy less than ten weeks
- Check the accurate placement of an intrauterine device
The benefits of Clarius for OB/GYN procedures
Using Clarius for OB/GYN procedures in your private imaging clinic offers many fantastic benefits, such as:
- Gain patient trust with precise imaging instantly
- Save time by taking immediate action instead of waiting for bulky cart-based ultrasound machines to be ready
- Ideal for practitioners working across multiple sites as Clarius is portable and small enough to fit in your pocket
- Clarius provides the outstanding image quality of traditional systems for a fraction of the cost
- Clarius is easy to sanitise and clean, simplifying infection control procedures
Offering exceptionally high-definition imaging thanks to its eight beamformers and 192 piezoelectric elements, the Clarius HD3 promises to revolutionise your OB/GYN examinations throughout the entire gestational period. Benefit from complete portability and a fast, wireless connection and guarantee exceptional patient care every time.
Want to know more?
Are you thinking of investing in a Clarius device for your clinic? Discover which device is suitable for your clinic by speaking to our team today.