Did you know that you don’t necessarily have to replace your broken probes? In many cases, repairs on damaged or faulty probes can be carried out for a fraction of the cost of a replacement new or used ultrasound transducer.
Here at Imagex, we offer probe repair and refurbishment for a variety of ultrasound probes, including convex, phased array, linear, and TEE for a wide range of manufacturers.
Our fully trained technicians can perform common Standard Probe Repairs, including:
- Crystal Dropout
- Connector Damage
- Probe Casing Damage
- Cable Jacket Damage
- Full Cosmetic Refurbishment
- Transducer Lens Replacement
- Strain Relief Recasting
- Cable Replacement
As well as TOE/TEE Probe Repairs including:
- Lens Replacement
- Bending Neck Rubbers
- Cable Jacket Repair
- Insertion Tube Recoat/Relabel
- Connector Repair
- Articulation Cable Replacement
- Thermistor Replacement
- Motor Control Repair
While some repairs are relatively easy and cost-effective, our expert technicians will evaluate your transducer for repair and make recommendations on whether to repair, replace, or keep your transducer.
Why choose us?
- All repaired transducers undergo comprehensive post-repair testing, and a detailed report will be supplied with the repaired transducer.
- We are an approved supplier of services to the NHS.
- We don’t outsource repairs – everything is fixed here in the UK.
- We are centrally located in the midlands so we can collect your broken equipment and deliver it working again, quickly.
- We can provide you with fully functional equipment while we are working on your own to minimise downtime.
- We have a 97% first fix rate.
Have a broken ultrasound probe? Need a fast and efficient repair service so you can get scanning again? Contact us today to discuss your enquiry with one of our friendly and professional team.