Did you know that you don’t necessarily have to replace your broken probes? In many cases, damaged or broken probes can be repaired for a fraction of the cost of a replacement new or used probe.
We can rapidly diagnose your probe issue and conduct the required repairs in our lab. We will then deliver your repaired or refurbished probe to you for a fraction of the cost of purchasing a brand new probe.
Whether you’re seeking a simple lens repair or an extensive overhaul, our engineers can provide you with a total ultrasound probe repair solution for all your needs.
Our fully trained technicians can perform standards and TOE/TEE probe repairs including:
- Lens replacement
- Strain Relief replacement
- Cable repair
- Case Repair
- Connector Repair
- Bending Rubber replacement
- Articulation Wire replacement
- Insertion Tube repairs
- Insertion Tube Recoat/Relabel.
What are the benefits of Imagex Medical’s probe repair service?
- Rapid quote turnaround
- Minor to major repairs conducted in our ‘quality assured’ lab
- We repair probes from multiple manufacturers
- Over the phone diagnoses
- 97% first fix rate
- Every job goes through a quality control process
We will always advise what is best for you
While some repairs are relatively easy and cost-effective, our expert technicians will examine your probe and make recommendations on whether to repair or replace it.
All repaired transducers undergo comprehensive post repair testing and a detailed report is supplied for your peace of mind.
Need a loaner?
Do you need a loaner probe? We can supply you with a loaner whilst you are waiting for yours to be repaired. Once we have repaired your probe, we will collect the loaner and return your repaired probe.
Why choose us?
- All repaired transducers undergo comprehensive post repair testing and a detailed report is supplied with the repaired transducer.
- We are an approved supplier of services to the NHS.
- We don’t outsource repairs – everything is repaired here in the UK.
- We are centrally located in the midlands so we can collect your broken equipment and deliver it working again, quickly.
- We can provide you with fully functional equipment whilst we are working on your own to minimise downtime.
- We have a 97% first fix rate.
Have a broken ultrasound probe? Need a fast and efficient repair service so you can get scanning again? Contact us today to discuss your enquiry with one of our friendly and professional team.